DESIGN, INSTALLATION & TECHNICAL PRODUCT INFORMATIONVisit Lysaght Professionals
- Monday 7.00am-4.30pm
- Tuesday 7.00am-4.30pm
- Wednesday 7.00am-4.30pm
- Thursday 7.00am-4.30pm
- Friday 7.00am-4.30pm
During this dynamic and unprecedented time, we would like to assure our customers, suppliers and the public that Lysaght are committed to ensuring business continuity and high-quality service.
We are continually monitoring Government guidelines and are taking considered action to ensure the ongoing safety, health and wellbeing of our employees, customers, suppliers and contractors.
In an effort to support the Darling Downs Community and minimise the spread of COVID-19, the Lysaght Toowoomba branch will alter its service offer locally and move from an over the counter sales office and order pick up branch to a more electronic based offer.
Orders and general enquiries will be received via phone, fax or email in an effort to ensure longevity of supply. Pick Ups will be minimised and are available by appointment only.
What you need to know:
- Effective date – Wednesday 1st April 2020.
- All general enquiries, orders or quotes can be placed via phone, fax, or email
- All payments can be made by credit card over the phone.
- Adjustments to delivery fees will be made to support this service offer.
- Existing product in branch for pickup will be managed with yourself to establish a collection appointment. Please follow all directions given to you by our staff and maintain 1.5 metres for social distancing measures.
- There is limited impact on our production offer in servicing your orders, however moving to deliveries may affect the time of day you receive your order. We will make every effort to meet your project requirements, however where possible, please allow additional time for your orders to be fulfilled.
We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause in these uncertain times, however we feel it is necessary to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus in the community. By taking this approach we hope to keep you, your employees and our staff safe while ensuring longevity in our ability to supply your building product requirements.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation to help our great community stay safe and return to some form of normality as soon as possible.